Response in an Emergency!
From safety professionals you will learn in one day the correct use of the existing safety features of road and railway tunnels.
- How does the smoke behave in the event of a fire?
- What is the fastest way to get off the train?
- How is a tunnel equipped?
- What do I do with my vehicle?
- Where do I escape to in an emergency?
Training in road tunnels is done with your own vehicle. Do not worry, it will not be damaged. The meeting point is at 08:00 a.m. at the Hintererzberg barrier (see map). After a short theory-based lecture and the necessary safety instructions, you will begin the practical training. Together with your guide you will practice either in the road or railway tunnel. After a meal, which is included in the price, you change tunnels. At 16:00 hrs you can start your journey home feeling safe and we hope that the knowledge you have learned will never be applied.
We look forward to seeing you!